Wednesday 5 July 2017

HIGH-END BASE MAKEUP I WANT IN MY COLLECTION

Hello everyone! When it comes down to doing my makeup, my favourite part by far of the whole process is the base products and if you have read my posts for some while then you will probably already know this about me. In fact last week i posted my current everyday go-to sweat-proof base makeup, that being said there is always a new release or higher end base product i find myself lusting after. So for today's post i thought i would share with you some of the high-end base makeup products i want to try/want in my collection.


1. urban decay naked skin shapeshifter contour palette
3-in-1 palette for contour, colour-correcting and highlight (cream and powder), i feel as if this palette would be super handy for travel as you literally have most of your base makeup products in one place.

2. clinique beyond perfecting 2 in 1 foundation and concealer
I always see people using this foundation and it intrigues me so much, as it has good coverage, light-weight formula and is a 2-in-1 foundation/concealer like the one from Milani that i love.

3. it cosmetics your skin but better cc cream 
I always watch Victoria (inthefrow) using this foundation in her videos/vlogs and her skin always looks amazing, i have also never tried it cosmetics before so i am lusting.

4. guerlain l'Or primer base
Paying £47 for a face primer seems ridiculous, but everyone who i know has tried this, has fallen in love and even though they want to hate it because of the price, they can't. Apparently it is literally that good for hydrating the skin and giving it the perfect base for makeup.

This caught my eye just over a month ago, after i swatched it in-store and it is a simply beautiful light-weight liquid highlighter with a natural finish. That being said i actually picked one up by Elf that is super similar, so could it already have a dupe?

6. bareMinerals prime time brightening foundation primer
I am all for that brightening effect when it comes to any makeup product and i have loved every single product i have ever tried from bareMinerals, in fact i have never heard anyone say anything bad about this primer!

7. too faced born this way concealer
I am so late to jump of the born this way bandwagon (both concealer and foundation), i think i went to buy it when it first got released but i couldn't get a shade i would be and then i forgot to pick one up to give a go.

8. smashbox photo finish primerizer
The idea of this product excites me so much, a primer and moisturizer in one? yes please! I am all about multi-purpose products that will save me time and effort in the morning time.

9. bareMinerals bareSkin complete coverage serum concealer
Another bareMinerals product i have had my eye on for a while, i just think this concealer would be great for those effortless no makeup, makeup days and when i want something light.

10. cover fx illuminating setting spray
I have turned into a setting spray junkie as of recent, they make such a difference to the way your makeup not only sits but how long it lasts/stays looking fresh. I also tend to opt for the illuminating/dewy finish's as well, to give a fresh glow to the skin.


11. it cosmetics ombré radiance bronzer in the shade warm radiance
Another product from it cosmetics that i have my eye on and shock horror it is a bronzer, i have so many if not too many bronzers in my makeup collection already but they are honestly one of my favourite things to collect and this one looks simply stunning/perfect for summer.

12. nude by nature highlighting palette
I have tried a couple of sample sized things from nude by nature, in the Feel Unique sample service which i have loved everything i tried and this palette has got my attention, i mean who isn't attracted to a highlight/highlight palette?

13. mac cosmetics studio fix perfecting powder
I have really been loving loose powders recently, so i keep wanting to give different ones a go and pressed ones too i don't always like to stick to the same one. It is very rare that i hate a MAC product i have tried, so i have high hopes for this powder.

14. dior diorskin nude air luminizer powder in the shade 004
I always lust over dior makeup in general but there is just something simply beautiful about this highlighter, maybe it is because i am a) a sucker for highlighters and b) i am a sucker for golden/bronze toned products.

15. nars all day luminous powder foundation
If you have read my posts for some while/before then you will know that i am a fan of the liquid version of this product from NARS, so when i discovered they do a powder version it made me need to try it. I also like how they come in the same shade names as the liquid version.

16. urban decay afterglow highlighting palette
Another new product from Urban Decay i am lusting after, as well as the shapeshifter palette and the new naked heat palette and of course it would be a highlight palette. The shade sidepiece in the palette, has my name written all over it.

17. mac cosmetics extra dimension blush in the shade telling glow
Finally i have never tried this particular formula of blush by MAC before, but i love the extra dimension skinfinishes so i think i would probably love this formula of blush also. This particular shade is stunning and perfect for these summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment