Wednesday 4 July 2018

JULY MUST-BUYS: CLOTHING, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES ETC.

Hello everyone! Seeing as now we are a few days into July, i just couldn't not keep up with my new monthly tradition this year of my monthly must-buys post. Just in-case you didn't know what i mean by must-buys, it is basically all of the things i have either purchased or want to purchased towards the end of the previous month/the upcoming month from clothes to homeware and even books...


So i had actually spotted these on Instagram last month and as soon as i saw the shades i was like, yep those are for me (once a nude lipstick hoarder, always a nude lipstick hoarder ha ha). I actually placed an order yesterday on Superdrug and picked myself one up in the shade sweet tooth, which is the most beautiful shade.

I have mentioned in a few other fashion related posts how much i am living for the whole straw/wicker style bags and i think i found the one that i love the most, out of all the others i have laid eyes on. This bag from Missguided to me literally screams summer/beach bag, as well as being slightly different and also £20 is such a bargain!

So if you caught my goodreads summer/beach holiday romance must-reads post, then you will have read me talking about this specific book by K.Bromberg (aka one of my new favourite authors). I am completely obsessed with the Driven series, which i have completely binge-read as it was that gripping and addictive. So this is book by the same author, which is her latest release is definitely at the top of my next book purchase list.

Yankee Candles are by far my favourite brand of candle, so naturally i am going to be intrigued by their latest launch/limited edition candles. This particular candle Sandalwood Vanilla, is that perfect summers evening scented candle as it has all the notes that scream beach days, mixed with the vanilla notes that throw off a warming scent.

So for a couple of weeks now ASOS have had a upto 70% off sale on selected items, with new items being added daily and i of course decided to take advantage of that by picking up some new cami style tops for summer. I picked up a total of 6 tops all ranging from a sale price of £7-£15 each (majority out of stock now). I definitely recommend visiting the site, because you could bag yourself some bargains.

I was in desperate need of a new phone case and i wasn't feeling any on the Skinnydip site, so i decided to look else where and i came across the dyefor site and what sold me was how much variety they had, as well as being able to personalise your case. This is the particular case i went with, i love the mixture of marble and light pink design and obviously i had Katie written on it because that is my name ha!

7. shein kimono tops | from £5.99 |
Another one of my favourite clothing pieces for summer and also holiday are kimono's, as they can not only easily change the way a plain outfit looks but they are great just to cover up if you don't want to burn your shoulders yet they are still super lightweight and not hot in the slightest. You can get so many different styles from so many different brands but this year Shein have so many beautiful ones, that are super affordable.

Finally also when i placed an order recently on Shein, i had a quick look at their accessories section and i noticed how many great affordable versions of high-end bracelets they had. I am all about simple jewellery and i love different gold bracelets, that are simple but i don't want to break the bank doing it. So Shein is a must-look place if you are looking for something similar to this, as well you must look at their bag section.

Catch up on a similar post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment