Friday 15 February 2019

MY EVERYDAY NUDE LIP COMBINATION

Hello everyone! So over the past few weeks i have been obsessed with my current everyday lip combination, so much so i have worn it everyday. Seeing as it has been a hot minute since i last shared a current favourite nude lip combination, i thought for today's post it would be the perfect opportunity to give you a little update...


mac cosmetics lip pencil in the shade stripdown | click to shop |
For me when it comes to lip liners i always tend to favour MAC liners, as they are so fool proof and you know they are never going to let you down. They are a really easy to apply as the formula is perfect, as some lip liners can be too creamy and some can be too dry and this is the perfect in-between. My go-to shade everyday through-out the winter months has been Stripdown, as it is a slightly darker more brown/beige nude shade.

charlotte tilbury hot lips lipstick in the shade KKW | click to shop |
So for lipstick i have been reaching for one of my all time favourites from Charlotte Tilbury, which of course is the famous KKW. KKW for me is my perfect kind of nude, as it is light, creamy and has that beautiful pink/beige tone to it. I like to apply it on top of the Stripdown liner before blending the two together slightly with my finger, by doing this it creates the most beautiful beige nude lip look.


revolution jewel collection lip topper in the shade luxurious | click to shop |
Finally to finish the look off is something that i have been loving ever since i picked it up a couple of weeks ago, which is this gorgeous lip topper by Revolution. What i love about lip toppers is they add that slight shine to your lips without leaving them feeling sticky and they can be worn either alone or on top of your lipstick of choice, as i do. I have the shade Luxurious, which is this beautiful sheer pink with gold glitter and it pairs so well with the lip liner/lipstick base underneath. I have also been reaching for a jelly highlighter from the same jewel collection and that is equally as stunning, especially for such an affordable brand.

Catch up on my previous post: here

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment