Monday 29 December 2014

A BEAUTY LOVERS DREAM BOX

Hey guys, i hope you all had an amazing Christmas whatever you were up to! I have had such a nice Christmas spent with family, which to me is what makes Christmas (oh and the food of course). Saying that one of my favourite things i have been doing over the festive period has been having a Peach Bellini or two or three or four in my hand, they are just so nice! It has been so good to have a few days off after finishing blogmas but obviously since you are reading this means i am back with a new post. I wanted to share with you just one of the amazing gifts i received this Christmas, as it is possibly a dream come true gift for any beauty lover. Saying that about 80% of my gifts this year were beauty related, but who's complaining? Not me...


This is one of the gifts my parents bought for me this Christmas and aaaah i think it is my favourite one. It's a huge box full of goodies by Estée Lauder it also comes with a huge vanity case and a smaller sized gold makeup bag. My mum said she was so excited to give it to me as she obviously knows i am a huge fan of Estée Lauder products. I am not sure what this particular box is called as it doesn't say anywhere so i am just going to call it an "Estée Lauder Dream Box" ha ha...



The box includes:

Pure Color Nail Polish in the shade Fallen Angel
Advanced Night Repair
Gold Makeup Bag
Modern Muse Eau De Parfum
Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Pure Color Palette (contains 12 eyeshadows and 2 blush shades)
Pure Color Gloss Palette (contains 3 shades)
Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in the shade Extreme Black
Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in the shade Blackened Black
Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Moisturizer
3 Pure Color Shimmer Lipsticks in the shades Pink Parfait, Tiger Eye and Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment