Sunday 14 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY FOURTEEN: WINTER SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you are up to and welcome to day fourteen of blogmas! I think it is safe to say that is has been a while since i last shared with you my skincare routine and a lot has probably changed since i last did. So for today's post i thought i would share with you the products that i like to use during the winter months...


No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Face Mask.
This product is one that hasn't changed for a while now and probably still won't for some time to come. I mentioned so many times how much it is a holy grail face mask for me, it just ticks all of the boxes as is doesn't break me out and it is a sauna mask which is the kind of face mask i preference (i don't know why i just like the way they feel ha ha).

Elemis Fresh Skin (Skin Glowing) Exfoliating Face Wash.
This is another product that i have repurchased over and over again, i just really like. I have always preferred exfoliating face washes as i just find they clean deeper than normal face washes. This also smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I tend to use this in the morning times to wash my face usually while in the shower.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil.
Hands down the best thing i have ever used to remove all of my makeup with. I just literally smear this all over my face and wash it off with a damp face cloth and it removed every inch of makeup in one go, much better than using thousands of face wipes and better for your skin. 

Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase.
I like to apply this serum before i apply my moisturizer as it helps to restore moisture in your skin which is a key step in the winter months as all the cold weather can just suck all of the moisture out of your skin, so you need all the extra help you can get.

Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Moisturizer.
I am just trying this moisturizer on for size at the moment and i am not sure whether i am 100% sold with it, i just don't see anything special from it unlike some others i have tried. Although it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling great.

Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Eye Cream.
Unlike the moisturizer, i am completely sold on the eye cream which is weird as they are from the same line. I have to be extremely careful on which eye creams i use as my eye area is so sensitive if i use extremely shimmery/glittery eye shadows or liners i tend to end up with an extremely irritated eye area which is super sore, as well as when i get allergies the same thing occurs. This doesn't further the irritation and i also find my eye area has appeared a lot brighter looking since i have been using it. 10 out of 10 from me!

Clinque Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel.
This product works like a dream for me if i ever get any blemishes, which i only tend to ever get hormonal ones but when i get any blemishes they take so long to fully go. So since i discovered this as soon as i see one coming or on the surface i just apply some of this to the area twice a day when i have a clean face and they disappear much sooner.

Lush Santa's Lip Scrub.
During the winter months my lips get so dry and chapped so i like to apply this everyday and night to really exfoliate them which really helps with keeping that at bay. I like to keep up with it especially with wearing lipstick all the time because it doesn't look nice when your lips are chapped, but also some lipsticks can dry your lips up further. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment