Wednesday 28 January 2015

CURRENT SKINCARE FAVOURITES

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you are up to! Since my last "skincare routine" post back in blogmas i have been trying out a few different items and have replaced them with some of the items i was using before. So for today's post i thought i would share with you some of my current skincare favourites...


L'Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator -
I shared with Facial Exfoliator with you all in a previous blog post, which was a haul post. I had found myself in a crisis after running out of my holy grail facial wash and needed to pick one up asap, so i decided to give this one a try. I love this way more than the Elemis one i was using previously which shocked me, it honestly leaves my face feeling so refreshed, glowing and super soft. The biggest bonus in this whole discovery is that it is about a fifth of the cost of the Elemis coming in at under £3 from Boots.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum -
This item has replaced my Clarins HydraQuench one as i was just finding it really hard to part with £42 each time i ran out and thought there must be an equally as good product out there for a fraction of the price. I had heard a lot of good reviews on the L'Oreal Serum so i decided to give it a try, it is a perfect skincare line designed specifically for my age group. This product comes in at around £14.45 all depending what deals are on with various stores.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Perk-Up Daily Moisturizer - 
Seeing as i have been really loving the Serum from the same range, i thought i had better give the moisturizer a whirl and in all honesty for me these two products go hand in hand together and work like a dream for me. I have noticed such a difference in the appearance of my skin and very suddenly too not just gradually over time... i think i have found a keeper!

Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - 
I have always been one of those that gives eye makeup remover solution one try and still haven't found one that has overly impressed me until i tried this one. The first time i tried it out was when i was wearing a really heavy smokey eye and to my surprise it all came off only using one cotton pad for each eye and even after washing the rest of my makeup off there was no black panda eye business going off... so impressed!

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair - 
This is product that i probably not have to purchase a full size in for a long time as for some reason i have so many travel sizes of. I have been using this in place of the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum under my moisturizer at night time only... obviously hence it's "night repair" title. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue - 
I know this might seem like a random thing to include as skincare but your lips have skin on them right? One thing i always do before going to bed is apply lots of lip balm so keep my lips hydrated during the night and then i apply it again in the morning and a couple of times during the day in-between lip colours. I also mentioned this lip balm in my previous haul post.


No comments:

Post a Comment