Friday 30 January 2015

JANUARY FAVOURITES

Hey guys, i hope you are all having an amazing day whatever you are up to! What the actual hell it is already the end of January, i swear it was only Christmas last week! I have actually had a pretty jam packed month and had lots of fun, but putting all that a side i have been loving a lot of new products as well as some old favourites in there. So here it is my January favourites...


Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter -
I mentioned this a few posts back now in my "soap & glory favourites" and said how it was probably one of my favourite body butters of all time and this month it definitely has been. I can't quiet put my finger on how i can't find another as good as this one is, i love everything about it the smell, the way it leaves my skin feeling... just everything!

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum - 
In my last post i mentioned this product for the first time and how it had replaced my previous favourite serum which was the HydraQuench bi-serum by Clarins. I am so glad i gave this product a try because along with the matching moisturizer they make a perfect couple.

L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Lipstick in the shade JLO's Nude -
I can't really say much about this lipstick as it is pretty much self explanatory as another nude lipstick... but a girl can never have too many nude lipsticks right? I have pretty much been wearing this on my lips everyday, perfect nude ever!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade Soft and Gentle -
This product has always been a favourite go to highlighter of mine but until recently i had thought i had lost it and very almost went out and got another one. Then by magic when i decided to actually try and sort out my makeup collection, it appeared..phew! So ever since then it has been placed firmly where i can seen it.

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner -
This product was recommended to me by my sister as she swears by it as it really helps when coming to brush and de-tangle her hair. This product has done wonders for my hair because i don't know if this has ever happened to anyone but if you have long hair and you are wearing a coat mainly ones with a hood attached, your hair can get very tangled and full of knots - which is not fun!

Zoeva Blush in the shade Shy Beauty-
This is possible the most stunningly beautiful blush i have ever worn (besides my favourite rose gold blush by sleek), it is one of them blushes that just looks like your old regular standard peachy shade blush but when you apply it just wow! I really can't put into words how beautiful it is.

Rimmel Brow This Way in the shade Dark Brown-
I have mentioned this in a couple of previous posts now, i am one of them people that is very fussy when it comes to brow products, i have to find that perfect shade of dark brown that doesn't come across red and make my eyebrows look ginger as my eyebrows are that dark but black is way too dark. I like to mix the powder side and wax side together and it creates the perfect shade for me. Another great thing about this product is how affordable it is!

Too Face Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses Palette-
I received this for Christmas and it had been on my wishlist since i first caught eyes with it when it was first released. It is such a go-to everyday palette when you are in a hurry as the majority of your makeup is in one place, eyeshadows, bronzer, blush, highlight and lip gloss. I must make a confession though my favourite thing about this palette is not only the cute packaging but how it smells of chocolate and who doesn't love chocolate?

1 comment:

  1. The MAC soft and gentle is something I've been after for a while, it just looks gorgeous! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete