Monday 18 December 2017

WHAT'S ON MY BEAUTY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Hello everyone! With Christmas Day only being one week away, i thought it was about time that i shared what has been written on my beauty Christmas wishlist to Santa this year. Obviously now that i am older i don't post a letter off to the North Pole, instead i tend to drop "subtle" hints on what i would like instead.


If you have read quite a few of my posts then first of all you will know how obsessed with highlighters i am, second of all you will know the shade Topaz from Jouer is one of my favourites. That being said mine is actually broken so it now proves difficult to use it, so i would love to get my hands on this trio of the highlighters this Christmas as i would not only have a new Topaz but also the other two shades from the range.

If anyone is stuck on what to get me for Christmas, the safe option is a lipstick and more specifically a nude lipstick and i am obsessed with how beautiful and perfect this new Bobbi Brown luxe lip colour lipstick is, from being the perfect nude/pink shade to its equally beautiful packaging.

When it comes to eyeshadows i am all about the warm tones and the warm neutrals to be more specific. so when i spotted this new eyeshadow palette from Zoeva i instantly fell in love and it is perfect as recently i am obsessed with a warm matte eye look.

I have mentioned several of these little trio "blush" palettes from Zoeva, as they are some of my favourite things out of my whole collection. The quality/formula of the powders are simply beautiful and not to mention super easy to travel with, as they are so compact. The thing that attracts me to this new one the most, is the highlight shade as it looks stunning!

Talking of highlighters and yet another one that i am lusting over, is one from bareMinerals which is a brand i have become obsessed with this year and i use their bronzer every single day. This is such an amazing gift to give/receive as it is not only boxed beautifully but it is also limited edition for Christmas time only.

6. | gucci bloom eau de parfum | £52-£99 |
Who doesn't love to receive perfume for Christmas/Birthday's? because i know i do, as perfume can be expensive and who wants to spend that themselves right? I actually have my eye on a couple of perfumes that i love the scent of, this new one by Gucci is one of them (i love the fresh scent and packaging) and i also love the lancome la vie est belle too.

7. | ghd white platinum styler | £165 |
Finally we have something on my wishlist that should probably be at the top, as it is the thing i am most desperate for and that is a new pair of straighteners. I have honestly had mine for so long now and i can tell they are on their way out now, so that makes me desperate as i can't live without one. I have always used GHD ones, as they just work the best with my hair. Even though it is the most expensive gift on the wishlist, it is the thing that would get the most use.

Catch up on last week's blog post instalments...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment