Monday 9 July 2018

MONDAY MOTIVATION #2 | GYM/WORKOUT MAKEUP

Hello everyone and welcome back to my "Monday Motivation" series this July on my blog! I know so many of us don't always feel super confident when it comes to leaving the house without wearing makeup, including when working out/going to the gym. If you are working out then you obviously aren't going to want to be wearing a full face of makeup that you are just going to sweat off, but you still might want a little something. With that in mind for today's instalment i thought i would share with you, the perfect workout makeup combination...


First up is a product that you could use simply on its own before heading for a workout, or as a prep and set in-between makeup application. The Mario Badescu facial spray is super hydrating, refreshing and fast absorbing on the skin. My favourite way to apply is after my skincare, before applying any makeup and then setting everything into place with a few more spritz.

 | similar options | 

Fun fact i have actually used this concealer pen for years now, as it is one of the most perfect light weight products for those no makeup, makeup times. My favourite way to apply/wear this is to simply pop some under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, chin and centre of my forehead before blending out with a damp beauty blender. The coverage is medium/build-able, long wearing, sweat proof and not to mention brightening.

| similar options |

Personally if i was only able to wear one product out of everything then i would definitely choose mascara, as by simply applying a little mascara it can open your eyes making you appear more awake/stand out more. In an ideal world you are probably going to want to opt for a waterpoof mascara, to stop transferring onto your eye lids or under eye area caused by sweating. Personally this mascara even though it isn't a waterpoof formula, i still feel like it doesn't transfer as much as some other regular formulas are.

| similar options |

So i am pretty lucky where i can get away with just applying a little brow gel to my brows for working out, rather than having to fill them in as 9 times out of 10 i have my brow tint on my Revolution which lasts for up to 5 days. That being said simply by setting your brows in place, can add some shape and definition to them.

| similar options |

Finally this step is completely optional, it just comes down to personal preference but personally i simply like to apply a super natural lip liner just to add some shape/definition to the lips. I simply line my lips as i usually would, then applying a little more in the centre and blending it in with my finger for a natural look. If lip liner isn't for you, you could either leave them bare or simply apply a little of your favourite lip balm for a natural shine.

| similar options |

Catch up on the first instalment of "Motivation Monday" HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment