Wednesday 7 February 2018

BROW-DATE | UPDATED BROW ROUTINE 2018

Hello everyone! So it has been a post i haven't really done an updated version of for a while now, as nothing in my routine had really changed until a couple of months ago/recently because i am super fussy when it comes to my brows. But seeing as i finally switched some of the things i am using on my brows up, i thought why not share with you the products i am loving at the moment.


So every single day whilst i am doing my skincare routine, i always apply some of this brow conditioning primer by Benefit and i have been loving/using it for a couple of years now. This product i great to not only prep and allow brow products to last longer, but also as it is infused with keratin which helps your brows grow to be thicker and fuller over time. This product also comes in a mini/travel size now, which is great for sampling before investing in the full size (click to shop mini here).

If you read my recent testing primark beauty #2 post, then you will know that this was actually my favourite item from the pile of products i tried. I was super shocked at how much i love about this brow pencil from its easy to work with formula (both pencil and powder applicator), how perfect the shade tobacco is for my brows, the super handy spoolie and of course the fact that it is only £2 is simply mind blowing to me. Ever since picking this pencil up i have barely reached for anything different, that being said i don't think i will fully be giving up on my other well loved brow product coming next...

This product is one that has featured in every single one of my brow routine posts and is one that i have loved for so long now, as it is simply that good! So much so i feel as if it is the product that made me fussy when it comes to brow products now and i always refer to it as the bulletproof brow product. You might think that £19 for such a small product is a little steep, but a very tiny amount goes a very long way and lasts all day long through wind, rain, sun, sweat and snow. 


Whenever i reach for the ABH dipbrow, i always reach for the Y23 pro angle brush by Morphe to fill in brows as i love how precise you can be with application but the bristles on the brush aren't overly stiff. The angle of the brush is also perfect for creating that really nice arch to the brows, as well as filling in and picking up product evenly. I also always use the Y21 flat definer brush by Morphe to clean up/conceal the brows if needed or if i just want them to be super defined.

Finally, finally, finally after so many years i finally found a brow gel that i love equally as much if not more than the L'Oréal brow artist plumper, which is the pro longwear waterproof brow set gel in the shade brown/ebony by MAC. What i love so much about this product is how small the wand/brush is, as it allows you to be more precise when it comes to setting your brows into place. This particular shade is the perfect colour for my brows, as it is dark by not warm toned as some brown shades tend to add a reddish tint to my brows.

Catch up on my previous brow-date post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment