Monday 5 February 2018

MY FEBRUARY MUST-BUYS | CLOTHING, ACCESSORIES + BEAUTY

Hello everyone! So last month i shared a different style of post to my blog, sharing my must-buys for the month of January. This post included some of the items i had recently picked up or some of the items that i wanted to pick up during the month. With that in mind and seeing as it is now February i thought i would share this months must-buy items, from clothing to accessories, tech items and of course beauty...


I have seen quite a few different "suedette" style biker jackets including a khaki coloured one which would definitely break the bank, that being said boohoo has a similar style jacket for a lot less and it comes in a few different colours. I love this neutral coloured one, as well as the black one!

There is only one thing better or equally as good as Christmas products from Lush and that is Valentine's day, Prince Charming has been my favourite shower gel for years but i believe they have stopped stocking it now. Even though this has happened there is a bunch of amazing smelling products including one of my favourite bath bombs at the moment!

3. | skinnydip dalmatian card holder | was £8 now £5 |
Ever since getting my new purse, which i shared in last months must-buys i have been struggling for room for all of my cards so i decided i definitely needed to pick a card holder up. I fell in love with how cute/classic this one from Skinnydip was and it is so in-expensive. 

I have been lusting after these trainers in this icey pink shade for so long, that it just got ridiculous that i didn't buy myself a pair already. I have recently really got back into wearing trainers more, they are just so comfy and look great with so many different outfits!

5. | h&m beauty warm desert blush | £8.99 |
I have heard so many different things about H&M makeup, that i really want to give some things a try. I love how a lot of the packaging is giving me Tom Ford makeup vibes but for a lot less money, especially this blush shade which really has my attention.

I recently broke my current sunglasses which i loved but i wasn't all that mad, because they weren't every expensive. So i decided to go on the hunt for a new pair and fell in love with this surprisingly cheap for net-a-porter and they are my favourite style and tortoiseshell print.

So i have recently started to read this book which i mentioned in my recent "books i want to read in 2018" post and oh my oh my, i am equally as hooked/obsessed as i was when i read Gabriel's Inferno by the same author. Definitely a must-read book this month!  

8. | lancome custom highlight drops | £26 |
I am completely obsessed with liquid highlighters, so naturally when i laid eyes on this new launch from Lancome of course i was going to want to get my hands on some. There is four different shades available but my favourite by far is the shade called golden glow.

9. | prettylittlething black oversized knitted jumper | £25 |
Everyone needs that basis black knit in their wardrobe and mine is in need of being replaced, more specifically with a more thick knit and this one from PLT is perfect for that. I love jumpers from the brand as they are such great quality, wash nice and aren't expensive!

10. | skinnydip pretty cute iPhone phone case | £6 |
I recently picked up a new phone case from my favourite place to get them from and that is of course Skinnydip, because of how many cools prints they have. I actually had my eye on this "pretty fucking cute" one for a while now, so seeing as it was in the sale i couldn't resist!

11. | yankee candle rainbow cookie candle | from £1.71 |
Finally i am completely obsessed with the new scents launched on Yankee Candle, especially this rainbow cookie scent. This scent is two of the types of scents i love together both sweet and fresh, as it is infused with soft vanilla, citrus and peach. The packaging colour/design also!

Catch up on my january must-buys blog post HERE...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment